Ready for a delicious, healthy dinner that’s very easy to make and packed with flavour? Try this Roast Cauliflower and Chilli Penne topped with Parmesan Cheese and crunchy hazelnuts. Perfect for busy weeknights, this dish will impress without spending hours in the kitchen.
Roast the cauliflower to create a golden hue and a delightful nutty taste. Add chilli flakes for a gentle warmth, spicing up your dinner routine. Then mix in Parmesan Cheese, a classic pasta partner, for a match made in culinary heaven!
This simple recipe shines not just with its incredible flavours, but also its ease of preparation. Grab pantry staples and fresh ingredients to have this scrumptious meal ready in a flash. This recipe is straightforward and will make cooking it a breeze, even for novice cooks.
The recipe is also nutritious. Cauliflower, packed with vitamin C, vitamin K, and fiber, makes a wholesome choice. Opt for whole wheat penne to boost fiber content, supporting digestion and heart health.
Finish the dish with fresh flat-leaf parsley and a handful of roasted, chopped hazelnuts. These touches add color, crunch, and enhance the flavor profile, making each bite unforgettable.
Don’t wait! Whip up this amazing Roast Cauliflower and Chilli Penne with Parmesan Cheese. It’s a healthy, easy dinner recipe everyone will love. Share your culinary masterpiece on social media, and let your followers in on the secret!
Penne With Roast Cauliflower, Chilli and Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Cauliflower
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 400 g Penne
- 2 Shallots finely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic crushed
- 1½ tsp Ancho Chilli Flakes
- ½ Lemon juiced
- 50 g Parmesan Cheese grated
- ½ bunch Parsley flat-leaf, roughly chopped
- 35 g Hazelnuts toasted and roughly chopped
- Heat the oven to 200C/fan180C/gas 6.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets, put on a baking paper-lined baking tray and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the oil, Season with salt and roast for 20 minutes turning halfway, until golden.Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions, then drain reserving a ladleful of the cooking water.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Finely chop and cook the shallots for 3 minutes, then add the garlic and chilli flakes and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the roasted cauliflower, pasta, reserved waterand lemon juice, then grate in the cheese. Mix well, then taste and season.
- Coarsely chop the parsley, then sprinkle overthe pasta with the hazelnuts. Grate over extra Parmesan Cheese to serve.
Very easy to make and very tasteful