We always love to make a nice soup, it’s easy and delicious. It’s also a good way to use up vegetables from the vegetable drawer in your fridge. This delicious tomato soup recipe is perfect for a summer lunch.
Fresh Tomato Soup With Toasted Sourdough Bread
Delicious and fresh tomato soup recipe
- 1 Blender
- 2 tsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 2 Onions chopped
- 400 g tomatoes tin
- 2 cloves Garlic grated
- 4 sticks Celery
- 4 Carrots chopped
- 325 gr Potatoes grated
- 1½ l vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 handful parsley chopped
- 4 tbsp sour cream to serve
- 4 slices Sourdough Bread
- heat the oil in a large pan and fry the celery, onion and carrots for 10 mins until softened. Add the potatoes, tomatoes, bouillon, tomato purée and garlic, then stir well. Cover with a lid and cook for 35 mins.
- Remove from the heat and blitz until smooth with a hand blender. Spoon half the soup into two bowls, drizzle in the sour cream and scatter with parsley.
- Serve with toasted sourdough bread
Calories: 375kcalCarbohydrates: 70gProtein: 11gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 1979mgPotassium: 1113mgFiber: 8gSugar: 16gVitamin A: 12225IUCalcium: 120mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!