Satay Chicken On Skewers
Delicious, succulent soy sauce flavoured chicken on skewers. Serve with peanut sauce and chunky chips or with rice and salad.
- Cut the chicken in 3cm chunks.
- Grate the ginger finely and crush the garlic.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and make sure all the meat is covered with the mixture.
- Place the bowl covered with foil in the fridge for about 5 hours to marinate the meat. You can also prepare the chicken a day before use, the taste will be even better.
- After marinating the chicken, thread the chicken on to the skewers. For 2 persons we would like to recommend to have 2 sticks each.
- Preheat the griddle pan until it's really hot. When a pan is really hot you have less chance that the meat will stick. Griddle the chicken until cooked.
- Serve the satay chicken on skewers with peanut sauce & chunky chips or with rice and a nice salad.
Calories: 294kcalCarbohydrates: 8gProtein: 50gFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 1268mgPotassium: 900mgFiber: 0.5gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 73IUCalcium: 20mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!