These Rosemary, Thyme & Garlic BBQ Roast Potatoes will be a very good side with delicious BBQ food. We had these smokey and tasty potatoes with some minted lamb kebabs.
Rosemary, Thyme & Garlic BBQ Roast Potatoes
Delicious smokey and tasty roast potatoes from the BBQ
- Cut the potatoes in about 4 cm sized chunks and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the 2 tbsp of olive oil and coat the potatoes in a nice layer of oil.
- Add the rosemary, thyme, garlic and a good grind of pepper to the bowl and toss them around until all potatoes have a good layer of oil and herbs.
- Place the potatoes in a cast iron skillet and put them on the bbq with the lid closed on a temperature of about 180 to 200 Celcius.
- After an hour check if the potatoes are fully cooked by sticking a fork of a knife in the potato, if the knife or fork goes through it with no resistance your BBQ roast potatoes are ready to serve. If they are not fully cooked yet let them cook for another 10 minutes and check again.
- Serve the potatoes with a good sprinkle of sea salt.
Calories: 318kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 5gFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gSodium: 15mgPotassium: 1060mgFiber: 6gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 56IUCalcium: 35mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!