Serves : 4
Preparation time : 30 minutes
Notes : Vegetarian
- 3 tbsp chopped and unsalted cashew nuts
- 3tbsp goji berries, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 6 dates
- 3 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cocoa
- Pulse all the ingredients except the coconut in a blender until well combined.
- Using your hands, form about 12 small balls with the mixture and cover half of the balls in a light coating of desiccated coconut and the other half in a light coating of cocoa
- Transfer to chill for about 30 minutes.