Serves : 4
Preparation time : 75 minutes
- Charlotte potatoes 750g, halved lengthways
- olive oil
- red onion 1, cut into wedges
- garlic 1 bulb, cloves separated
- lemon 1, cut into wedges
- whole chicken thighs 8
- baby plum tomatoes 12, halved
- white wine a small glass
- mixed olives (green and Kalamata) a handful of each
- feta 100g, sliced
- oregano a handful of leaves
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the potatoes in a large roasting tray, add 2 tbsp of olive oil and season. Toss everything to coat then roast for 20 minutes.
- STEP 2Add the red onion, garlic cloves, lemon wedges and chicken thighs, then drizzle with another tbsp of oil and season. Roast for another 20 minutes then take out and turn the oven up to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Add the tomatoes, wine and olives, then put the tray back in the oven and cook for a final 20 minutes until the chicken is crisp and golden. Sprinkle over the feta and oregano, drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve.