Prepare time: 60 min
Oven-bake white fish fillets with potatoes, tomatoes and herbs for a healthy dinner.
- 1 Carrot cut in wedges
- 5 small potatoes cut in wedges
- 1 parsnip cut in wedges
- 2 small red onion halved and sliced
- 2 chopped cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Half a lemon cut in wedges
- 2 large tomatoes cut in wedges
- 200 grams of fresh cod fillet
- 1 handful parsley, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
- Tip the potatoes, carrot, parsnip, onion, garlic, oregano and olive oil into a roasting tin, season, then mix together with your hands to coat everything in the oil. Roast for 20 mins, turn everything over and bake for 15 mins more.
- Add the lemon and tomatoes, and roast for 10 mins, then top with the fish fillets and cook for 10 mins more. Serve with parsley scattered over.