Prepare time: 45 min
Serve this very delicious giant Lindor Brownie to your guests as a dessert and they will be blown away by the texture and the soft Lindor balls in this wonderful brownie recipe.
- 175g dark chocolate, small chunks
- 175g unsalted butter, small chunks
- 250g golden caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract or bean paste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 115g self raising flour
- 15 Lindor balls (white ones look good but any will taste good)
- Melt butter, dark chocolate and sugar in a pan on low heat. Once sugar has dissolved let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 160° fan. Whisk in vanilla and slowly add the eggs until all mixed through. Sieve in the flour and fold with a spoon.
- Pour into baking sheet or skillet and dot the Lindor balls around. Bake for 20-25 mins.
- Allow to cool for at least 15 mins (will be quite warm and runny) or for an hour (more solid but still fudgy). Serve with ice cream or double cream.